- Bacillus Subtilies 2 x 1011 CFU
- Mannan oligosaccharides 100 g
- β-Glucan 150 g
1. Feed Active bacillus Subtlis can promote the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria in the intestinal tract, decrease the amount of E. coli and vibrio, rod-shaped bacteria, enhance the anti-stress capability, effectively prevent diarrhea, constipation and reduce the diseases.
2. Feed Active bacillus subtilis can inhibit pathogenic fungus by produce Poly-peptide active substances such as the iturin, polymyxin, nystatin, rod peptide and surfactin and so on. These substances inhibit generated growth process of fungus pathogenic.
Added homogeneously to the basal feed. The product can also be added in the feed processing
1. In poultry, livestock (rabbit) and aquaculture (fish) 0.5Kg/ton.
2. cannot be used with bactericide and antibacterial agent
1. High-activity, high-purity, high-content, long-lasting effect.
2. Good stability, acid-proof, salt-tolerant, heat-resistant and extrusion-resistant.
3. Strong stress resistance, easy to be resuscitated, reproduced and colonized.
4. Safety, green, and non-toxic without pollution and side effects.
Efficiency of use BACILLOFORT L:
- The BACILLOFORT is a unique product not only because it contains mannan and B-glucans in great proportions, but the BACILLOFORT has been extracted and manufactured according to the latest manufacturing technology, all of this is ultimately reflected in the image of the immune response of the bird and a noticeable decrease in intestinal and respiratory problems, also good use of the bird from Various feed components, which lead to savings in feed consumption and higher performance of the productive bird.
- BACILLOFORT regulates the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria inside the gut because of its containment of Bacillus Subtilis and it works to reduce the bacteria E. coli, fibrio and rhodchipid, which reduces the pressure on the gut due to stress.
- BACILLOFORT prevents diarrhea and constipation, thereby reducing diseases and reducing pathogenic bacteria.
- BACILLOFORT works to inhibit harmful fungi, because Bacillus Subtilis produces raw materials such as active polypeptide such as Iturin, Polymyxin, Nystatin and Rod peptide, and these substances inhibit the reproductive processes of pathogenic fungi.