- Bacillus Subtilies 2 x 1011 CFU
- Mannan oligosaccharides 15.5 g
- β-Glucan 17.5 g
1. Feed Active bacillus Subtlis can promote the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria in the intestinal tract, decrease the amount of E. coli and vibrio, rod-shaped bacteria, enhance the anti-stress capability, effectively prevent diarrhea, constipation and reduce the diseases.
2. Feed Active bacillus subtilis can inhibit pathogenic fungus by produce Poly-peptide active substances such as the iturin, polymyxin, nystatin, rod peptide, and surfactin, and so on. These substances inhibit generated growth process of fungus pathogenic.
The product can also be added to the water additive.
1. In poultry, livestock (rabbit) and aquaculture (fish) 0.5 Kg/ton.
2. cannot be used with bactericide and antibacterial agent
1. High-activity, high-purity, high-content, long-lasting effect.
2. Good stability, acid-proof, salt-tolerant, heat-resistant and extrusion-resistant.
3. Strong stress resistance, easy to be resuscitated, reproduced and colonized.
4. Safety, green, and non-toxic without pollution and side effects.
Efficiency of use BACILLOFORT L :
- The BACILLOFORT L regulates the growth of anaerobic beneficial bacteria within the gut because it contains Bacillus Subtilis and it works to reduce the bacteria coli, fibrio and rhodchipid, which reduces the pressure on the gut due to stress.
- BACILLOFORT L does not prevent diarrhea and constipation, thus reducing diseases and reducing pathogenic bacteria.
- BACILLOFORT L does not inhibit harmful fungi because Bacillus Subtilis produces raw materials such as active polypeptide such as Iturin, Polymyxin, Nystatin and Rod peptide, and these substances inhibit the reproductive processes of pathogenic fungi.