Ruminococcus Flavefaciens 14 x 104 CFU
Mannan oligosaccharides 75 g
β-GLUCAN 70 g
2.5 g / head for sheep
10 g / head for cattle and buffalo
Add 1 kg per ton of pelleting or mash feed
Heat-resistant and extrusion-resistant 75 %
Product Revenue – Milk
1.25 liter daily milk for cows
0.6 liter daily milk for buffaloes
Product Revenue – Meat
250 g daily for cows and buffalo
120 g daily for sheep
1 – Improve digestion
2 – Improve production performance
3 – Raise immunity
4 – anti-toxin
Efficiency of use BACTOIMMUNE:
- The effect of feeding fattening animals (cows, buffalo calves and camels) with BACTOIMMUNE: BACTOIMMUNE increases the average daily production by 200 g / head / day.
- Sheep and goats: BACTOIMMUNE increase average daily production by 90 g / head / day.
- Effect of feeding milk production animals on BACTOIMMUNE: BACTOIMMUNE increases the average daily production of dairy cows in milk production 1.5l / head / day (length of milk season).
- BACTOIMMUNE increases the daily average daily yield of milking buffalo in milk production 1 liter / head / day (milk season length).
- BACTOIMMUNE increases the percentage of solid, non-greasy solids produced daily, despite the increase in milk intake.
- Effect of poultry feeding on BACTOIMMUNE: BACTOIMMUNE improves the feed conversion factor.
- The use of BACTOIMMUNE increased the weight of the bird from 200: 300 g, resulting in a reduced cycle time of 3: 5 days.
- BACTOIMMUNE reduces the use of antibiotics as it has increased the bird’s immunity.
- BACTOIMMUNE breaks aflatoxin into feed.
- The effect of rabbit feeding on BACTOIMMUNE: BACTOIMMUNE works to increase fertility rates for males and females.
- Increased weight and number of calves at birth and weaning.
- BACTOIMMUNE works to raise daily growth rates from 35: 45 g / day during the period of fattening and early reaching marketing weight.
- BACTOIMMUNE increase the efficiency of the immune system.
- BACTOIMMUNE is anti-stress.
- The effect of adding BACTOIMMUNE to fish: the use of BACTOIMMUNE in feed resulted in a 10% increase in the weight of fish during the rearing cycle.