Ruminococcus Flavefaciens 20 x 1012 CFU
Or used as an animal dosage
Or add 1 liter per ton of mash feed
Heat-resistant and extrusion-resistant 50 %
Product Revenue – Milk
1.5 liter daily milk for cows
0.75 liter daily milk for buffaloes
Product Revenue – Meat
300 g daily for cows and buffalo
135 g daily for sheep
1 – Improve digestion
2 – Improve production performance
3 – Raise immunity
4 – anti-toxin
2.5 ml / head for sheep
10 ml / head for cows and buffalo
The dosage is 40 ml / head for sheep
100 ml / head for cows and buffalo
For 3 consecutive days
Efficiency of use FIDAL:
- FIDAL increases the average daily production of milking cows from milk 1.5 L / head / day (length of milk season).
- FIDAL increases average daily milk production of buffalo milk 1 liter / head / day (length of days milk).
- FIDAL increases the percentage of solid, non-greasy solids produced daily, despite the increase in the amount of milk.
- FIDAL increases the average daily production of meat in beef, camel and camel calves 200 g / head / day.
- FIDAL increases average daily production of meat in sheep and goats by 90 g / head / day.
- FIDAL improves the feed conversion factor.
- The use of FIDAL increased the weight of the bird from 200: 300 g, which reduced the period of the cycle from 3 to 5 days.
- FIDAL reduces the use of antibiotics as it has raised the bird’s immunity.
- FIDAL breaks down aflatoxins in feed.
- FIDAL works to increase fertility rates for males and females.
- Increased weight and number of calves at birth and weaning.
- FIDAL works to raise daily growth rates from 35: 45 g / day during the period of fattening and early reaching marketing weight
- FIDAL raises the efficiency of the rabbit’s immune system.
- FIDAL is anti-stress of all kinds.
- Using the FIDAL in feeding, the fish weight increased by 10% during the fatting period.