- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 1 x 1012 CFU
- Mannan oligosaccharides 15.5 g
- β-Glucan 17.5 g
1. Feed Active bacillus Subtlis can promote the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria in the intestinal tract, decrease the amount of E. coli and vibrio, rod-shaped bacteria, enhance the anti-stress capability, effectively prevent diarrhea, constipation and reduce the diseases.
2. Feed Active bacillus subtilis can inhibit pathogenic fungus by produce Poly-peptide active substances such as the iturin, polymyxin, nystatin, rod peptide and surfactin and so on. These substances inhibit generated growth process of fungus pathogenic.
3. Provide nutrients, promote animal growth, its metabolism in animals produce active substances, directly for the host to provide available lysine, methionine and other essential amino acid and various vitamins.
4. Maintain the intestinal ecological balance, improve food digestion rate and biological value, reduce feed conversion rate, inhibit the growth of spoilage organisms, prevent diseases such as dysentery and diarrhea.
5. Improve immunity, regulate the immune system, stimulate the immune cell growth and development, improve the body disease-resistant ability, and the ability to resist stress.
6. Optimize the environment of breeding and decrease defecation, The feces of beneficial bacteria inhibition of pathogenic bacteria breeding, improve farm odour and health, reduce mosquito breeding, forming a healthy ecological aquaculture environment.
The product can also be added in the water additive.
1. In poultry and livestock (rabbit) 1ml/1L.
2. cannot be used with bactericide and antibacterial agent
1. High-activity, high-purity, high-content, long-lasting effect.
2. Good stability, acid-proof, salt-tolerant, heat-resistant and extrusion-resistant.
3. Strong stress resistance, easy to be resuscitated, reproduced and colonized.
4. Safety, green, and non-toxic without pollution and side effects.
Efficiency of use LACTOPRO L:
- LACTOPRO L works to supply the bird with nutrients and growth stimulant by helping the bird to form the active raw materials directly in supplying the bird with available lysine, methionine and some essential amino acids as well as various vitamins.
- LACTOPRO L does not maintain the balance of bacterial communities within the intestine; It improves the rate of digestive efficiency and biological values and works to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. It inhibits the growth of harmful living organisms and prevents the occurrence of diseases such as diarrhea and dysentery.
- LACTOPRO L does not activate and increase the efficiency of the bird’s immune system and to fight disease and heat stress.
- LACTOPRO L does not work to reduce pollution resulting from animal feeds on it. It was noted that the output reduced the percentage of strains of harmful bacteria to it, which improves the health of the farm, reduces mosquitoes, and improves the health of the environmental image.